Friday, March 23, 2018

David S Day 21

3/6, but I left at least one on the table. Defense was hard for me today, and I'm not feeling particularly good about it. 

1. White Russian :), D0. Cute clue, but very easy I think. 

2. Twilight Zone :(, D1. I actually never watched the X-Files much, so I'm not surprised I missed this. 

3. Lucy :(, D3. This is the one I'm upset about. I had Venus down but then convinced myself that it would be seen as disrespectful to name random statues after a Greek god. I guess not... I then compounded this mistake by giving the question D3. 

4. Douglass :), D1. I didn't know all the history, but there was enough in the clue to make the answer clear. 

5. Cloaca :), D2. I've heard this term numerous times. Not sure how well known it is. 

6. Pontiac :(, D2. Nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment