Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Dave M day 24

Heading for a poor conclusion do a disastrous season and ought to end up at the very bottom of rundle D – so may pass Carr swapping between rundles for next season. Another loss yesterday and just 2/6 today on the questions I’ll certainly get a D1 and D0 against.

 

1 : ) Geography gimme. D1

2 : ( No idea – guessed Strawberry. D1

3 : ) Seems like a current events gimme. D0

4 : ( Went with Gluteals based on Femur location. Close but no cigar. D2

5 : ( No Ben I have also never heard of the correct answer as a board game. Sounded like a military game to me so guessed Army. D2

6 : ( Guessed the Manchurian Candidate – not sure I ever heard about the Ladies Man. D2

No comments:

Post a Comment