3 yesterday was not enough to get me over the line against one of our rundle's cellar dwellers. Let's hope it gets me there today or else my people's yearning to return to my D homeland will be denied.
1 :) goa. D3 based on my opponents history record
2 :( pineapple. I wonder if cantaloupe was more exotic back in those days. Now it isn't just wooden filler on fruit platters, preferable only to the leper of fruits, the honeydew
3 :) fire and fury. Wasn't 100% sure I remembered this right, but those words are pretty hard to forget
4 :) hamstrings. I often use hamstring in the singular so the plural part totally confused me, and tempted me into writing quadriceps given they are also close to femur. Decided that wasn't plural either and felt like we were looking for a less scientific term.
5 :( parcheesi. It will be a cruel turn of fate if I miss promotion after missing a board game question. I've simply nevertheless played it. Not sure if it is as ubiquitous outside of US. Mirkin? I figured it was decades old based on font and language, and that everyone controlled several pieces, but didn't know sorry fit the bill. I had always assumed it was die based.
6 :( nutty professor. Gonna rack up some MCWs today I think. I have no idea who Tim meadows is and thought NP was Eddie Murphy, but didn't have another guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment