Been AWOL due to travel, which cost me a win (answering late at night,
I wrote "Santo Domingo" instead of the country name, after thinking to
myself all day that I should avoid that mistake.) Also notable: after
trying to think of "fortnite" and instead putting "limelight"
half-a-season ago, I totally blanked on Fortnight. Now that it's been
an answer I will try hard to forget it as useless (things come around,
but this is likely not significant enough to).
Today: Passover clouded my ability to think about Egyptian rulers, I
stupidly didn't read "Eastern" in the geography question (would have
gotten it, even), and wrote "earthworms" instead of "worms" because I
didn't take the time to think about King Phillip Coming Over From
Great Spain and how soon in that sentence we hear the word Phillip.
Oops. 3/6.
Overall I was in C for a long time and had this theory that B and C
are pretty similar but very narrow relegation/promotion zones keep
them separate more than anything real. And while I had a pretty
strong season I pretty much proved my theory right my first season in
B. Still think A is crazyville and while I bounced up and down near
the edge of promotion in B, kind of happy to stay in B for next
season.
No comments:
Post a Comment