4/6
1)Red Sparrow. Looks like the Black Widow solo movie which Marvel should have made. Don't think it did too well. D3
2)Fermat. As in Last Theorem. Love all the math questions this season. D1
3) Devil's Tower. I obviously had no idea. D2
4) Columbo. Monster gimme, surprised to see it play so hard with you all. I'm too young too have seen it first run, but I guess I have enough years to have seen the Saturday afternoon reruns and the tv movies. Glad I D2ed on oppenent's tv score
5) Six Day War. We came, we saw, we kicked their ass. My dad tried to get over there to fight, but LBJ had forbid Americans from flying over, and by the time he got there via Greece the war was over. D0
6) Airbus. Add me to the list of idiots who didn't think of energy companies. Very stupid, I should know better. I knew aerospace stocks have been up a ton. I considered VW and Daimler, but couldn't get off Airbus. D1
No comments:
Post a Comment