Thursday, March 15, 2018

Brian I Day 15

3/6  Hoping to pull this out on defense.

1) Swank.  Started with Jodi Foster, Sally Field, and McDormand. Ruled out Foster, thought Field's "you really like me" must have been her first and only, and was worried about McDormand because of possibly recency bias in my mind since she just won and that she is know for fiery speeches, so might have won more than two Oscars. I then thought of Swank, and went with the next karate kid. D1

2) Mailer.  I just knew it, somehow. Is this common knowledge outside of New York?  D3

3) Good neighbor.  Never heard of the answer. D2

4) Identity property. Once I had that in my head, I never thought further about it. If only my applied math degree concentrated on 8th grade math instead of economics.  Hopefully my opponent defended me as he should have and wasted a D0.

5)  Dixie.  Went back and forth between Dixie and Yankee.  Thought the term Yankee was probably older than this surveyor born in 1733.  Plus, the Yankees suck. Let's go Mets!!!!!!!  D1

6) Falling.  Thought I saw part of a wing, thought it could be Icarus or Lucifer.  Wondered what the rope around the neck was. D2

No comments:

Post a Comment