1 :( duck. Would never have guessed nightingale, and I'm glad it was a relatively obscure bird given I D2ed.
2 :) 6 Sigma. Pleased with this guess. I had a feeling this was right, but my confidence was dented by this also being the name of a trading firm so I was worried it would be a different number of standard deviations.
3 :( Physh. I wasted a lot of time on this one when I had zero chance of getting to that answer. Good question though.
4 :( Johns. Cue my Jack Donaghy quote about art being pictures of horses
5 :) Moby. I have a vivid memory of my first university Ultimate tournament in 2000. We arrived at the fields and there were a dozen discs being tossed around and Moby was playing. I was thrilled.
6 :) Pisa. This question is suffering from a Serious case of what else could it be.
No comments:
Post a Comment