1 :) cyclops. this was an educated guess. considered titan.
2 :( Uma Thurman. Sadly, there are too many abused women in Hollywood for me to keep track. D1. Probably should have been D2.
3 :) fracking. clear D0 in my mind.
4 :( I guessed Doowop. Had I thought of Honky Tonk, it was clearly the right answer. Why did the WWF Wrestler Honky-Tonk Man dressed like Elvis rather than a country singer????
5 :) 3 Kingdoms. Not sure where I picked this up. Maybe that crazy youtube video where the guys gives a crazy and flippant double time run-down of world history. Or maybe in the Chinese antiquities part of the Met?
6 :( I guessed Sonic. I have heard of Jack In The Box but have never set foot in one. Why is nobody discussing how repulsive that food looks.
Why are they co-mingling curly fries and french fries?
What is with that burger? Why does the bun not have a top? What have they done with it. That bottom layer sauce looks gross too. Why is there a layer with just cheese while the other layer has 6 visible ingredients?
Is that some sort of meat in those tacos? Why is it that color and consistency? It looks like industrial slurry. I'd hate to see a picture of their food that hasn't had hours of professional attention from a food manicurist and photoshop expert. It must be like looking into Trump's soul.
How about the perspective of the food? Nothing is in proportion. The angles don't make any sense.
Seriously, the most appetizing thing in this picture is the damn box. On second thoughts, even the box troubles me. Why is the inside of the box full of undulating purple spots dancing in front of my eyes? It looks like an hallucinogen fuelled Escher-esque nightmare that defies physical space. And I can't handle the overly busy scrawls of madness on the outside either.
Luckily I can end it all immediately by consuming some of that meat-slurry taco.
No comments:
Post a Comment