5/6, and the one I missed was the history question. Even though missing a history question especially grates on me, it should help my point total. I'm not mathematically safe from relegation, but I think this makes it exceedingly unlikely.
1. Dragnet :), D2. I used the watch the PBS Square One parody of this religiously when I was young. I've never seen Dragnet but I remember being told Square One was a parody of it.
2. Ramses :(, D3. I knew this was wrong and that all the "household name" Pharoes were wrong. Hopefully the D3 holds up.
3. Illinois :), D1. Clark County is the giveaway.
4. Worms :), D2. Was pretty sure this was right. Not really sure where I picked this up.
5. Bunt Pan :), D0. Per LL's "sounds like" rule, this should be correct. No great insight here. I knew what a bundt cake was and just went from there.
6. Parabola :), D1. Gimme.
It's been a pleasure, all. Until next season!
No comments:
Post a Comment