Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Ben day 13

3/6 today against Belsky. I have to hope that I am tough to defend against and that rennet slips to a d2. Hoping for a 3(3)-2(3) win.

1 :) Syria. The Assad clue seemed so obvious that I started wondering if it was possibly a Syrian ally such as Iraq, but decided Syria was still the most likely.
2 :( no idea of this. Fear that Belsky will know it. D1
3 :( crouching tiger, hidden dragon. I really should have known this as an Australian. If ive ever heard the term before, ive forgotten it, and the red led me to China. Forgive me Baz Luhrman.
4 :) gerrymander. I thought this must be the easiest of he day so D0. Partisan redistricting has played a huge part in the state this country is in, allowing all sorts of extremist lunatics to get elected rather than rewarding moderate compromising candidates.
5 :( I guessed ro sham bo. I have heard of this, but never would have guessed it. D3
6 :) rennet. My 5 years of vegetarianism 15 years ago pays off,possibly getting me over the line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment