Thursday, November 11, 2021

Re: Debbie Day 4

1 again but these were tough for me so I don't feel too badly

1. Raphael :( Was thinking of my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Couldn't come up with many of them either

2. Howdy Doody :( Also knew this was probably wrong but never heard of these. Has anyone?  Also considered Lambchop and was psyched I could remember that.

3. Kildare :( As a Bostonian I feel like I should know this but was thinking of a different name of a city on the southeast of Ireland... maybe Cork? Now that I see it I do know this name but was trying to come up with something else (which was clearly wrong).

4. harp :( no idea.  thought this would be a fun one. loose definition of fun.

5. Cold :), D11. Only answer I knew.

6. Donald Duck  :(, D20. had no idea and was thinking stuttering or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment