5/6 on another day of very friendly questions for me. Perhaps this means some decidedly less friendly categories of questions are on the way.
1. Infrastructure :), D20. Gimme. Though I could easily see people falling into the trap of putting down green.
2. Language :(, D12. I think this season has had some of the best questions I've ever seen, but this isn't one of them. I figured out that that "Farsi" was the word that needed to be translated, but in the context of meaning "Persian," it's often left untranslated in English these days. So, I assumed I needed to go with another definition, and I went with the more generic language.
3. Greenland :), D11. Geography gimme. Loving these arctic geography questions.
4. Kelvin :), D33. Glad to get this. Didn't actually expect to. In all honesty, I didn't really understand the question, but the focus on absolute zero made me think of Kelvin as the answer.
5. Kennedy :), D02. Great question. Relatively obscure clues to arrive at an answer of such a famous family.
6. Peppa Pig :), D21. Probably a gimme for anyone who's had kids in the past decade or so, and probably pretty hard otherwise. I'm in the former category.
No comments:
Post a Comment