Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Brian Day 2 vs Kim

 3/6  Great questions today even though I had no clue on 2 and unforgivably missed a third

1) Dancing 0/0  You should be dancing, yeah! 

2) Robinson 1/2 Even before I did the math, it had to be Jackie.  Non-mathies might be able to guess this.

3) Roquefort 2/1  Terrible miss,  I love gorgonzola, yet it never crossed my mind, even though I doubted Roquefort was an Italian city.

4) Trillium 3/2  Great question, I'm going to regret this defense.  My company's name is Trillium, figured the Tri is for 3, and never got off it.  

5) Atlas 1/1 Didn't know Atlas was a Titan, but didn't overthink it

6) McKenzie Brothers 2/3  What a terrific question.  Absolutely no clue, did not get the references, and yet I love the question.  Knew it was something unusual since it didn't say to watch the duo perform (plus there was already a pop music question), but this never crossed my mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment