A second 4/6 as I finally start getting some points on the board.
1 : ) Havana. I first went to Panama City as I think it was a similar time that Panama became independent, but was puzzled as it’s already on the South Coast. Then I remembered Spanish American war – and Havana came to me. Then I remembered I learnt about this event when I was there a couple of years ago. D21
2 : ) Keno. In New Zealand growing up there was televised Keno each evening during the ad breaks for Simpsons. D12
3 : ( Down by the Jordan. I don’t know the spiritual at all so was surprised to get so close. D22
4 : ) Schnauzer. A friend of mine has one. D00
5 : ) Russia. Nervous this was a trick question. D11
6 : ( Las Palomas. I had no idea. At least I got the ‘Las’ part correct. D33
No comments:
Post a Comment