Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Re: Debbie Day 3

Ouch - only 1/6 and lucky I got that.

1. Real IRA :(  Glad this was at least a thing. I don't think I've ever heard of Provisional.  And hey - I watch the Crown, so I should know.

2. JK Rowling :(  Figured it was wrong but know she is super-rich and also that she also writes under a pen name. Never knew that Mackenzie Scott was a writer.

3. Caribou. :) Thankful I came up with this at the last minute, thanks to the yummy Canadian (I think? No - just checked and its from Minn.) coffee chain.

4. Beck :( Doh.  Maybe shoulda gotten this one.  Was thinking "I'm A Loser" which I thought maybe started w ellipsis too?

5. street, feet:(  Know of the poem but don't know it.

6. skeleton :( thought must be something with bones. Don't think I know any darts games.

And  sorry Seif!  I won't tell Rebecca :)

p.s. Roth IRA made me laugh too



No comments:

Post a Comment