Thursday, November 11, 2021

Dave M day 4 vs Kim LLL

Looks like this season I share a winning record with Jesse (0-3) and a very similar set of answers today, although my random guess of instrument was correct giving me 4/6.

 

1 : ( Donatello. If in doubt guess a ninja turtle. D21

2 : ( Lambchop. Female presenter and puppet made this the only combo I had any idea of. D32

3 : ) Waterford. I know this is the big town in SE Ireland (well this and Cork) then realized I’d heard of Waterford Crystal before. D21

4 : ) Cello. Random guess pays out as it always occasionally does. D13

5 : ) Cold. I’ve never read it but I’ve heard of it. D12

6 : ) Sneezy. Convulsive reflex must be sneeze and Disney made it a guess I was very comfortable with. D00

No comments:

Post a Comment