Friday, November 12, 2021

David S Day 5

Back on the horse with a 4/6.  But bad D may cost me.

1. Havana :), D20.  The 1898 clue made it a gimme for me.  Remember the Maine!

2. Keno :), D11.  I've seen this around in plenty of grocery stores, bars, etc.

3. Up in heaven :(, D13.  No clue here.

4. Poodle :(, D01.  Bad miss because I thought it was so easy, I put really low D.  Never would have done this if I'd realized poodle was wrong.

5. Russia :), D22.  Really curious to see the get rate here.  Almost a trick question in that you've got to be pretty confident to go with the "obvious" answer.

6. Las Meninas :), D32.  The interest in art my daughters have developed over the past couple of years has helped me get a few questions, none more so than this.  I'd never even heard of this painting a couple of years ago.  Happy to get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment