Monday, November 8, 2021

Pelc Day 1 vs Mirkin

Let me start with my seasonal day 1 apology for never doing this anymore coupled with an empty promise that I'll try harder to post more often because I really do enjoy it. 

I was relegated to Rundle C for the first time in a while this season, hoping to make it back to B. 
I am also no longer in Sierra, I was moved to one of the new divisions: Polaris - I assume there's a reason for it but have no idea. Only practical difference here is that I won't have any LL matches against LLL members this season.

5/6 today, really should have been 6/6 but didn't read a question closely enough - these were right in my wheelhouse.

1. :) - Never saw the episode but knew enough about the show that it all fit. D12
2. :) - Happy I got this one, didn't particularly remember the actual quotes in the question but it all fit with "The Revolution will not be televised." D22
3. :) - Love this movie - assume even casual fans of it would forget this so D33.
4. :( - Spent more time on all the questions I didn't know outright and on this one I rushed for some reason and said 'European city with female name = Sofia' instead of 'prominent female in the Crimean War = Florence Nightingale' D11
5. :) - Gimme D00
6. :) - I think I knew this anyway but recently watched this show on Apple TV+, For All Mankind, that helped me get there. D21

No comments:

Post a Comment