Monday, November 8, 2021

David S. Day 1

Welcome back, all! Hope everyone had a good offseason.

5/6 today on a friendly day for me, and actually had a chance at all 6.

1. Leave It to Beaver :), D01.  Very lucky guess to start things out.  I didn't have any expectation that this was right.  Low D b/c both of my opponents are very good at TV (unlike me).

2. The Revolution :), D22.  Pretty famous poem, so I was pretty confident here.  I hope my D wasn't too high.

3. PC Load Letter :), D12.  Office Space may be the funniest movie ever written.  Gimme.

4. Florence :), D33.  Great question.  I'm not sure the D33 was right, but I think this is tricky.  One has to combine the history and geography.  Plus getting thrown by Sophia (which was the answer to a similar question a few seasons ago) would be easy.

5. Target :(, D20.  What was I thinking here?  This was very gettable.

6. Tranquility :), D11.  Moon gimme.  (Not sure that's a term, but I'm making it one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment