Monday, November 15, 2021

Brian Day 6 vs Brad

 4/6, but felt like a tough day

1) pastrami 2/0  Had to be pastrami, but I was second guessing myself as I remember a salami/pastrami question and worried my answer wasn't kosher.  Very interesting phrasing in the question, to lead with "vast contributions" etc etc;  thanks for throwing in a good word for the Jews, Thorsten!

2) Chamberlain 1/1 Yep, had to be the 100 point game

3) Ends in a Y 2/3  Thought Warren Beatty was involved with Ishtar, had absolutely nothing else to go on. Good chance I mess up someone's defense here.

4) Ladies Home Journal 3/2  I struggled to come up with this.  Besides Women's Wear Daily (a recently used answer, perhaps what you were thinking of, Jesse?) I had only two and four word answers until late in the day.

5) PRC 0/2 One of those questions in which if you asked me what KMT was, I'd know it, but ask me the other way around, I have no chance.

6) Archaea 1/1 I know this was recently added as a classification, I hoped it was as a domain and not a kingdom.  I thought the other protozoa, so I'm glad I stuck with this

No comments:

Post a Comment