Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Dave M day 14

Questions landed right for me today, with 3 in the geography/history sphere, accordingly a 5/6.

 

1 : ) Red. Ah so maybe the name Red is from Irish hair color in that case (never seen the movie just know the character is called Red). D21

2 : ) Peloponnesia. Like David S I assume my slight modification pays. I reckon a relatively difficult geography question. D12

3 : ) Cats. I remember it being the longest running musical for a while, and think I saw the tagline on tube trains in London. D22

4 : ( Harper Collins. Random guess of publisher. D33

5 : ) Medina. I recall Muhammed’s travel pattern was generally Mecca – Medina – Mecca – Jerusalem – Heaven. D11

6 : ) Terracotta. I’m assumed this would be a gimme but based on answers so far that doesn’t seem to be the case. D00

No comments:

Post a Comment