Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Debbie Day 1 and 2

Hi folks!  Already a day behind on posting!  And I'm in a new division too - Palisade. Sounds kind of fancy.


Day 2 - 4/6 - I'll take it.

1. Dancing :) Yeah!  RIght away had the BeeGees song in my head - and first wrote "Dancin" then added the g.

2. Babe Ruth :(  Was thinking he had a famous number of home runs? Or batting average? Maybe?

3. Gorgonzola :)  Only kind of cheese I dislike is blue cheese. Took a minute but I got this one

4. clover :) Thanks, girl scout cookies. You do, indeed, look like clovers

5. atlas. :)  Took a minute but I got there. Fun clue.

6. Bonnie and Clyde :(  Really wanted to put Jack and Diane as well. No idea.



Day 1 - glad to get a 3/6 as I didn't feel good about things at the beginning of the day... though as I see the answers feel like I could have done better?


1. Andy Griffith Show :(  Doh.  If I thought longer maybe would have gotten this?  Funny as I mentioned to my mom (who SHOULD know this one) and she also thought Andy Griffith before remembering the Beav

2. The Revolution :) glad I got it pretty easily.

3. PC Paper Jam :( Love this movie. Had no idea the right phrase. Was just thinking of the TPA reports.

4. Florence :)  Very glad I got this... also very surprised the name is so popular. The only one I can think of (aside from Nightingale and I suppose, Henderson) is Florence Pugh, who is excellent.  The Little Drummer Girl is worth watching.

5. Sears.  :)  Phew. David S, you know your sister-in-law used to sell Black and Decker tools, right?

6. Caspian  :( Remember it now that I see it but wouldn't have gotten it


No comments:

Post a Comment