Tuesday, November 30, 2021

David S Day 14 vs Brad (LLL)

4/6 today.  Looking at Brad's post it looks like this one won't be close even though he's had my number a lot lately.

1. Red :), D32. I've seen this movie several times.  Perhaps my D was too high here.

2. Peloponnesian :), D11. I assume this pays.  I've always seen it written out this way.  I'm curious about how hard this plays.

3. Cats :), D01. The commercial with this tag line was ubiquitous in the NYC media market when I was a kid.

4. Simon & Schuster :(, D22.  No idea, and I've never heard of the answer.

5. Medina :), D20.  Knew the history here.

6. Clay :(, D13.  Ugh.  I can't believe I didn't make this connection.  I've heard this term so many times but somehow didn't realize terra cotta was the material.


No comments:

Post a Comment