Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Brian Day 3 vs Steiny (LLL)

 4/6  Found defense extra difficult

1) Sinn Fein 2/1   Was confident I had this, but in reality I have no idea what exactly Sinn Fein is.

2) Bezos 1/3 Great question, clever that he bolded the IS in "What IS her name?", which made it obvious to me it was Bezos' ex-wife and she went back to her maiden name.  Except I only knew her first name.  

3) Caribou 2/2  Just knew this, don't know how well-known this is

4) Britney Spears 0/0  Of all things I can't believe are over 20 years ago, this is number one.   I only recently learned that the ellipse was because the record label didn't want to imply domestic abuse with 'hit me' in the title.  

5) Dreary, weary 3/2  Can't tell how difficult this is.   Hating my defense

6) Cricket 1/1 Glad I knew cricket the game, else I prob would have thought orthopteran was a bird.

Reading all your responses, I'm happy with my defense, and will never look at Roth IRAs the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment