4/6 but not the four I thought, which should wreak havoc with my opponent's defense.
1) Jackass 0/2 Never really watched it, but I was aware enough to know they snorted wasabi and crashed shopping carts. I think Seif might get this, but had to give him 2 given the other questions
2) speed of light 1/0 Gimme for Seif and me
3) Aleutian Islands 2/1 Was worried it was a chain in the Ring of Fire, but given that I can't name any specific island chains there, plus the names sounded "Eskimo", I felt pretty good.
4) Bach 3/3 I'll take 3 points, please! I had Strauss down as a wild guess place holder, then said, the kid's name is Johann, why not try a different wag of Johann Sebastien Bach? Cannot believe I got this, I'm sorry Dave.
5) Crypt 1/1 Ouch. Bad miss, did not think that through
6) Immortal 2/2 no clue
Well, I'm not sorry anymore, Dave. Nice win, 7(5)-6(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment