1. Raita :(, D20. Bad miss. I put raita down right away, was confident it was right, and never looked at it again. I think I'd have gotten this if I'd spent an extra minute on it.
2. Seton Hall :), D11. Seemed like the only possible guess.
3. Sierra Leone :), D03. Very happy to get this. It was a long process to come to a guess I wasn't confident about. I guessed it was Africa and an country that was previously and English colony. Plus "Sierra" means mountains, so that was a logical guess.
4. Della Coda :(, D31. Nope!
5. Pacemaker :), D12. I thought pacemaker was the best guess by far. However, I might have considered cochlear implant except that the question said the answer was a single word.
6. Volt :(, D22. Fantastic question. Car rental places. I completely whiffed on this even though I correctly identified Enterprise and Alamo and was pretty sure the Latin for bird was close to "avia." I still didn't understand it even when I saw the answer, but then it hit me a few minutes later.
No comments:
Post a Comment