4/6. Hopefully I earn a decent score here given that I missed the American history question but got the pop music. Not sure that's ever happened to me before. Overall, I thought today's questions were especially well-written.
1. Dancing :), D12. I can name one ABBA song (Dancing Queen) and zero songs by any of the other groups. So it was dancing or bust for me.
2. Robinson :), D01. Great question. It requires two steps, but I think both quite doable.
3. Gorgonzola :), D11. A favorite of mine. Only blue cheese I could think of that fit.
4. Poison Ivy :(, D22. Ugh, so gettable. I got the "three" aspect of the clue but didn't quite get there.
5. Atlas :), D20. Didn't see what else this could be. I had no idea about the history of this term.
6. Mather and Mather :(, D33. I'm going to be frustrated about missing this for a while. It was "Ottawa" that completely threw me, which I took as Ottawa, Canada without any other consideration. I figured that if an 18k person crowd was really big, it had to be something in the more distant past. Still, I think this is another great question.
No comments:
Post a Comment