Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Brian Day 7 vs Will

 And I thought yesterday was hard...  2/6

1) Chobani 2/1 I've heard of this drink often enough that I know that everyone knows it but me

2) Fairleigh Dickinson 2/1 Even if I thought of Seton Hall as an option, I wouldn't have picked it. 

3) South Africa 3/2  I got the right continent.  Looking at the posts, bad miss on not going country by country to analyze the names.

4) delcominico 1/3 I wonder if that's even a word.  Probably not

5) pacemaker 0/0  the only easy one today

6) Hertz  1/2  An excellent question which took me way to long to figure out considering it's in my wheelhouse in multiple ways.  After thinking I was going to have to take a guess on Newton, I finally connected Crockett's 'last stand' with Alamo, which matched up to the Enterprise and Hertz on my lists, and Avis must be a form of aves/avian. I still don't know the comic book dog.  Budget?    

No comments:

Post a Comment