Wednesday, November 17, 2021

David S Day 8

3/6, but not the three I thought I had right.

1. Ziegfield :(, D33.  I worked right there for 5 years and still didn't know it.  I think this is very hard.  Easy decision to go D33.

2. Reykjavik :), D22.  Gimme for me.  I'm curious how hard this plays.  Certainly not easily guessable if you don't know it.

3. Verrazano :), D11.  NYC-heavy questions today.  This one I knew, or at least was able to guess.

4. FIFA :), D21.  Surprised to get this.  I had no idea and just picked the most generic thing I could think of.

5. Gale :(, D00.  Considered the correct answer, but I settled on gale.  I suspect this is fairly tough, but D00 because both of my opponents are very good at language.

6. USSR :(, D12.  Surprised this was wrong.  I felt confident, though evidently I shouldn't have.


No comments:

Post a Comment