Monday, November 22, 2021

Dave M day 11

Turns out Celebrity Squares paid out on Friday, so I (and Ben) got 5/6, but I still lost to my LL opponent who also got 5.

A similar result will not occur today as it was my first 6/6 in a while.

1 : ) Infrastructure. Tried not to overthink it. D11
2 : ) Persia. Like David S I worked out Farsi was the word needing translation, but decided to take it at face value. D33
3 : ) Greenland. Geography gimme. D12
4 : ) Kelvin. Again trying not to overthink it and just go with the absolute zero angle. D01
5 : ) Kennedy. This was a bit of a guess but glad I got it. Patriarch presumably meant famous offspring. And I recall reading at the JFK museum in Dallas that his dad spent time in Europe - so made a guess. D22
6 : ) Peppa Pig. Unlike David S I'm not in the former category but alliterative names strongly suggested Peppa Pig. D20

No comments:

Post a Comment