4/6, with a frustrating miss in there but also one I'm very happy to have gotten. Still a pretty friendly set of questions for me for a second day in a row. For the first time I can remember, I gave opposite point totals to my two opponents (as in points to Dave M were 3 minus whatever I gave to my LL opponent).
1. Surface Tension :), D12. Should have been a gimme for me, but this actually took a while. But once I came up with it, I was confident.
2. Tour :(, D21. No idea here and no chance. My French isn't good enough to help me get such an obscure word I didn't know.
3. Muses :(, D21. Bad miss. Muses didn't quite sit right with me, but I didn't even consider nymph and didn't come up with anything else.
4. Green Bay Packers :), D03. Packers were a gimme for me, and I'm sure I could have come up with the Bears. But I didn't know about the Bengals.
5. Singapore :), D30. Geography/world history gimme that should give Mirkin no problem.
6. Hollywood Squares :), D12. Sweet! Glad to get this. This occurred to me right away, and I couldn't think of anything else. But I didn't have any great expectation that it was correct.
No comments:
Post a Comment