5/6 which I sorely needed after losing every day this week. Welcome back to posting, Ben
1) Surface tension 2/2 Gimme for me, unsure for non-science types.
2) Root 3/2 no chance, never heard of it. Was trying to come up with roux, which would have been wrong anyway.
3) Nymph 2/1 I know Dryads are tree/wood nymphs
4) Chicago Bears 0/0 Prob wouldn't have gotten Bengals if we needed all three, but Lambeau and Soldier Field are gimmes
5) Singapore 1/3 A guess based on the geography.
6) Hollywood Squares 1/1 Considered The Match Game as well, but given "most centrally" as a major clue, it had to be the Squares. I don't know Gobel, and don't remember Vincent Price on the show, but Rose Marie (from the Bounty commercials) and Paul Lynde were regulars. How does this play for you young 'uns? Did 'centrally' help you?
No comments:
Post a Comment