Monday, November 29, 2021

David S Day 13

5/6 today on another very friendly day of questions for me.

1. Olive Branch :), D11.  Seems pretty easy.  I expect a high get rate here, especially on this blog.

2. Mendeleev :(, D33.  I picked one of the few high numbered elements I could think of where I didn't explicitly know the person/place/etc. it was named after.  Turns out I had no chance here.  I expect this plays very hard.

3. Glasgow :), D10.  Gimme for me.  I followed this closely.

4. Mt. Fuji :), D22.  I didn't know anything about the timing of the eruptions, but I just didn't see what else this could be.  It it so iconic.

5. Motorcycle :), D01.  I was aware that the Isle of Man held a famous motorcycle race, which is the only way I got this.  This will likely the case for a lot of people who get this, I suspect.  I doubt this plays as easy as my D, but it was the right D for my opponents.

6. Garvey :), D22.  I got thrown a bit here because I didn't know Garvey was Jamaican.  But he seemed like the only possible answer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment