Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Ben Day 2

5/6

1 :) Dancing. Got it from Abba, and I could think of a bunch of other songs which felt 70sish with 'Dancing' in them. Not sure if any are the ones referred to here. D32
2 :) Robinson. Amazingly I got this from the sports angle, not the math. I think that Robinson was the only retired number, and 42 seemed right. Would not have shocked for this to be the Babe or Dimaggio. D23
3 :) gorgonzola. Name a blue cheese. D21
4 :( Maple. 3 point leaves. Doh. Cost me the 6 pack. I'd considered clover too. D12
5 :) Atlas. Seemed a gimme with the phrasing. Any mention of Mercator was just a red herring. D00
6 :) Lincoln, Douglas. I think this has come up in LL a few times. Seems like I defended too low! D11

No comments:

Post a Comment