Friday, March 10, 2023

Re: Debbie day 18

And... a 3 again

1 : ) Love Actually. Do watch it every year. Fun, but the people seem to get worse and worse each time I watch.

2 : ) Plein Air.  Know this... and also saw it referenced again as I prep for Louvre visit!

3 : ( Thomas Jefferson. Totally assumed Jefferson Davis' middle name must be Thomas.

4 : ( acapella. Knew it was wrong but couldn't come up with anything else. Tried to play with various word combos and nothing. Now vaguely rings a bell but I would have no idea what Madrigal was - until today :) Love your answer btw Jesse, and yes Kim on the Encanto reference!

5 : ) Hoisin Sauce. took a minute but i got there. used to go to this AMAZING place for peking duck in San Francisco...

6 : ( Lil Nas X. Spent awhile trying tto remember Donald Glover's name and alter ego and never got there. Glad it would have been wrong anyhow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment