Pulled a 4/6 today though suspect strong D from Brian.
1 : ) Sin Bin. The rare question that's easy for New Zealanders but not most other people. Jesse, Malign Sideline is an excellent guess. D32
2 : ( Simmer. I've heard of macerate before but assumed it was chopping something up. D03
3 : ( Heaven's Gate. I've heard of the other two movies but never watched them or knew they were in a thematic series. D10
4 : ) London. Like Seif I was on the verge of putting down a German-speaking city (Berlin) but there were just too many English-looking names to take the risk. D22
5 : ) Northrop. Business gimme? D21
6 : ) Gothic. I think I learnt the Romanesque to Gothic progression in French class in high school when we were looking at the cathedrals of France. D11
No comments:
Post a Comment