Monday, March 13, 2023

Dave M Day 19 v Kim LLL

Also 4/6 for me today.

 

1 : ) United Arab Republic. Has this question come up before in LL? D23

2 : ( Woodstock. Just missed the 99 off the end, which makes a big enough difference I think to get a no from Thorsten. D10

3 : ) Patrician. 50/50 with Gentry but sounded more "high-birth" like to me (Pater/Father). Pleased to get it right. D12

4 : ( Birdie. Never seen/read to Kill a Mockingbird but picked that was most likely the novel and just didn't know the name I was looking for. D32

5 : ) Lincoln. In working out this question I found it interesting that there is a more Western capital named after a German Chancellor than a US President. D01

6 : ) Barometer. No idea of the link but the device's function seemed to fit the clues. D21

No comments:

Post a Comment