Friday, March 10, 2023

Dave M day 18

Back to my usual 3/6 which if this lucky season is anything to go by will be another win and another day at the top of the rundle.

 

1 : ) Love Actually. Friends watch this every Christmas, including unfortunately me a couple of years ago. The No 1 storyline is one of the few that hasn't aged terribly. D00

2 : ) En Plein Air. I just knew this somehow. D22

3 : ( Jefferson. Was confident this was Jefferson Davis. Not really strong on Civil War minutiae. D11

4 : ( Oratorio.   Random guess but I have heard of Madrigals before. D33

5 : ) Hoisin Sauce. This was a throwaway answer as I was sure it would be something different but have had hoisin with duck at Chinese restuarants before. D11

6 : ( Glover. Was very confident this was wrong but had nothing else to go on. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment