3/6 and sooooo close to 4.
- Slovenia :), D33. Gimme for me. I don’t think this is all that hard, but D3 was appropriate for both my opponents, mostly because I expect both of them to beat me given their other strengths.
- Get going :(, D21. No idea.
- Draka :(, D11. No idea. I’ve never read anything by Stephen King, who I now see is the author. But I’m feeling like the low D was a good call.
- EATOIN :(, D22. Ugh. Soooo close. The six letters were easy for me to figure out, but not the order. I’m really curious to see how many people are just barely off like me. I spent most of the time debating the order or O, I, and N and got that right, but I’d mixed up A and T, which I didn’t really think about much.
- Oxytocin :(, D12. I wasn’t sure whether oxytocin was the drug and petocin the brand name or the other way around. Luckily I got that right. Other than that issue, I was certain.
- Olive :), D00. Seemed like the best guess by far. I didn’t know this but was pretty confident.
No comments:
Post a Comment