Monday, March 6, 2023

Re: Debbie day 14

3/6 - maybe 4?

1 - Stephanopolous :) Very easy to remember Greek political name (other faves include Dukakis and Tsongas - yay Massachusetts!)

2 - Quasimodo :) Really was not sure this was right, but glad it was. ps we are headiing to Paris soon for spring break - yay!

3 - links :) I studied in Edinburgh and visited St. Andrews so would have been very mad at myself if I missed it

4 - Burkina Faso :( Funny that a lot of you think this is a gimme, I have never heard of this country

5 - Nomi :( close... wonder if I will get it?

6 - can't remember :( now that I see the answer I can at least say I have never heard this term, so don't feel bad for missing

No comments:

Post a Comment