Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Laura Day 21

2/6! I'll take it. I am learning that the allocation of points seems to make a much bigger difference than the actual number of right answers.

1 - Dracula :( I don't know why this was my instinctual answer, but even though I didn't think it was right, I didn't have anything better. I never read Inferno. D1

2 - Financial Times :) A guess based on thinking of London-based newspapers. D0

3 - Selenium :( Now that I see the answer, it rings a bell, but I had no idea. D2

4 - ?? :( No guess for this whatsoever. D2

5 - Leeward Islands :) I had never heard this name for the islands, but Leeward is the opposite of windward, so... D1

6 - Cat :( Wild guess as to what someone would be reincarnated as. Wondering if he'll think cat was a typo for car, ha! D3 

No comments:

Post a Comment