Friday, March 3, 2023

Laura Day 13

1 - Czech Republic :( DUH, Slovakia and Slovenia. D1

2 - Blank :( Turns out that "never gonna get it" also described this question, though I certainly know the song. D1

3 - Dune :( I knew Dune was SUPER long and was thinking maybe it was divided into three books in one volume; "waste lands" sounded desert-like. D2

4 - ARTLNE :( Figured the Wheel of Fortune RSTLNE must be based on something, no? But totally missed that R was already in the first list. D3, since I figured it would be pretty hard to also get these in the right order.

5 - Oxytocin :( For me this was a giveaway. D0

6 - Olives :( I was pretty sure Manzanilla was an almond, but then second guessed myself and went back and forth between olives and almonds. I was ultimately thrown off thinking Picholine was a NYC bakery instead of a Michelin restaurant (and figured almonds were a more likely bakery ingredient). Oops! D2

No comments:

Post a Comment