3/6
1) Jerkle Circle 3/1 Went through a lot of shapes, I didn't think to go through synonyms for box. Ben and Dave, I hope you enjoy the various wild guesses thrown in by us ignorant Americans
2) Carmelize 1/2 no clue
3) Platoon 1/2 Chen me thinking China, Hiep The Le pointed to Vietnam, and Haing Ngor unknown Asian region. So I began with The Last Emperor, Platoon, and The Killing Fields. Platoon was the only one I knew was definitely 1986, and the Stone-directed Vietnam-themed Born on the Fourth of July felt good for 1989.
4) Prague 2/3 London was much too obvious given the English names and Sir involved., but why would I wag a random city? And I defended high. At least I continued my scoreless streak in my bottom two categories, classical music and art, 0-10 this season.
5) Northrup 2/0 Even if I hadn't grown up in the town next door to Grumman (and was likely exposed to its toxic underground plume), I'd know this from the stock market.
6) Gothic 0/1 I thought this was obvious, and if I thought so, it should play easy. Hoping this drew the D3, as now the streak is broken and I am 1-11 in my bottom two this season.
No comments:
Post a Comment