Early post for me today as I had no doubt with any question, either I knew it on first reading or I had no shot. 4/6 as I face first place in my rundle who's averaging almost a question more correct per day than me.
1) Pippin 2/0 Johnson, Bird, Kareem, Jordan, Pippen... no need to list any more once I hit Pippen.
2) Fischer 0/1 Kasparov = chess, either it was Fischer or I had no shot
3) Vanilla Ice 1/1 Criticially derided 1990 rap album gimme.
4) Argyle 1/3 no clue, have never heard of this
5) Miller 3/2 no clue, have never heard of her
6) Knots Landing 2/2 Ewing means Dallas spinoff. There were four big prime time soaps in the 80s, none of which I have watched a minute of: Dallas, Dynasty, Knots and Falcon Crest. Dynasty was not related, and I never knew Knots was a Dallas spinoff, but Knots Landing sounds more like a quiet community than Falcon Crest.
No comments:
Post a Comment