My first six pack of the season, to offset Friday's 0(1)-1(2) loss
1) United Arab Republic 3/2 Not sure how I knew, prob because it's Israel adjacent
2) Woodstock 99 2/3 "Peace, Love..." indicated Woodstock, and I remember there were recent documentaries how out of control this one got. '94 was the 25th anniversary, and five years later was when Limp Bizkit and the like joined in. (sorry, Seif, I'm impressed you got so close)
3) Patrician 1/1 After considering plebians for the hoi polloi question, this came easily
4) Scout 2/2 Never read/saw it, but I know Atticus Finch is To Kill A Mockingbird, and that there's a kid named Scout in it
5) Lincoln 0/0 I assume I don't need the state. This was my first thought, and I couldn't come up with anything further west
6) Barometer 1/1 Was worried it was a trick question, but what else could it be
No comments:
Post a Comment