Wednesday, March 1, 2023

David S Day 11 vs. Brian (LLL)

It was Brian’s birthday last week, so it gives me great pleasure to drop a 5/6 on him as a belated present. 

  1. Kielbasa :), D02. It kind of kills me to give Brian two points here, but I had to. I was unaware of the shape, but it didn’t seem like it could be anything else. 
  2. Sinuses :), D21. Very guessable even if you don’t know it. 
  3. Nicaea :), D12. Didn’t know the (not so) new Turkish name, and I was worried I’d misspell it in a way that cost me credit, but it worked out. 
  4. Creepers :(, D20. No idea. 
  5. Ukraine :), D11. Gimme. I didn’t realize this wasn’t the currency until 1996, but that didn’t make the answer any less clear. 
  6. Grover :), D33. I hope/think this is pretty obscure, but it was one of my absolute favorites as a kid, and I later read it many times to my own kids. So gimme for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment