Tuesday, March 14, 2023

David S Day 20

 Terrible 1/6. 

  1. Head stead :(, D22. Lol. No idea. I used to play rugby but never heard this term. 
  2. Marmelize :(, D20. Tough one. I’d never heard of this term. Now that I see the answer I feel like the D should have been higher. 
  3. Dead Poet’s Society :(, D03. I had no idea, but this is actually a frustrating miss since I knew about the two answers being Oliver Stone. I think if given one of them I could have come up with the other, but with the question as it was I had no way in. 
  4. Vienna :(, D11. I knew Haydn was Austrian, but that didn’t help. 
  5. Northrop :), D11. Only one I knew. 
  6. Baroque :(, D32. Terrible miss. I don’t know what I was thinking. I feel like this should have been easy for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment