Monday, March 13, 2023

David S Day 19

4/6. Pretty disappointed because I really thought I had all 6. 

  1. United Arab Republic :), D31. May play pretty hard overall, but gimme for me. 
  2. Woodstock 2000 :(, D22. Too frustrated about this miss to write anything about it. 
  3. Oligarch :(, D10. Shocked this is wrong. Way harder than I thought, so now I messed up my D. 
  4. Scout :), D12. Felt the least confident about this one. The timing was right, and I know Harper Lee did publish another parallel novel later in life with Scout, but the word “introduced” in the question really threw me off. I went with Scout because I just didn’t have another guess.
  5. Lincoln :), D21. Took a long time to convince myself this was truly the farthest west. 
  6. Barometer :), D03. Never heard of Torricelli, but the question described a barometer pretty well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment