Thursday, March 9, 2023

Dave M day 17 v Seif LLL

Brad and I fought each other to an undistinguished 1(2) tie yesterday. Today I managed 5/6 which was a nice surprise though suspect David S will do well too

 

1 : ) North Star. Just guessed a commonly known single star, pleased to see it was right. D22

2 : ) Idol. Pretty straightforward for millennials I think. D01

3 : ) Luxembourg. Picked this up in the Economist I think, some time over the years. D12

4 : ( All Quiet on the Western Front. Never heard of the right answer. Pleased with my D33

5 : ) Velvet. Knew Czechoslovakia was the Velvet Revolution and therefore the 1960s rock band would be Velvet Underground. Can't think of the 2002 band though. D11

6 : ) Hasidism. Figure this plays easy in this crowd. D20

No comments:

Post a Comment