Tuesday, March 21, 2023

David S Day 25

 4/6 (I think) to end the season. I’m on the bubble for promotion to B but kind of hoping it doesn’t happen.  

  1. Sugarland :), D01. I’d heard of this but didn’t realize it was two words. I think this will still pay, but I was overly optimistic once this season, so not certain. 
  2. The Who :(, D33. No idea. 
  3. Diesel :), D10. I recognized the description of a diesel engine right away and then spent time thinking about who could have invented that. Then I realized, the name itself actually sounded German. 
  4. Lot :), D11. Don’t look back!
  5. The Gift :(, D22. No idea. 
  6. Nordic :), D22. Satisfying get to end the season. I was aware of this term but didn’t know that it matched up to Alpine. But I had no other guess. 

Have a great offseason, everyone! Here’s to future seasons of continued strong blog posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment